We are seeking a highly motivated and organized client success and sales professional who is experienced in proactively ensuring client satisfaction and retention and growing revenue within existing accounts in a highly competitive environment.
The Account Manager works with Account Executives to increase revenues in their territories, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction while identifying and developing new revenue opportunities, through intelligence gathering, referral generation, cross-selling, and up-selling. The Account Manager also provides escalated troubleshooting and problem-solving support to clients on quality issues, working with AllMed’s Clinical Operations team. Account Managers track and report customer incidents, maintain an organizational culture of outstanding service, and act as the client-voice within AllMed. Account Managers maintain and record all client interactions in Salesforce while continuously updating client contact information and records. A strong motivation and discipline to achieve weekly metrics is a must.
This position is a full-time opportunity working at our headquarters office in downtown Portland, Oregon (although working these days remotely).
- Strong sales methodology experience (SPIN, Solution, Consultative, etc.) and success growing new revenue within existing client accounts
- Proven success proactively managing existing clients with high NPS, success, and retention.
- High energy and motivation for prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing new accounts
- A strong aptitude for building and maintaining quality relationships with VPs, Directors, and Managers, within existing accounts
- Excellent customer service, troubleshooting and solution development skills, including collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Excellent teamwork and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Target appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, creating new opportunities
- Manages sales cycle and pipeline to close new business in all service categories offered
- Uses solution selling methods to engage prospects at the strategic/business level, to understand organizational drivers, needs and key qualifiers
- Gathers client requirements and develops proposals, including pricing and terms.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities through proactive, outbound voice and email communications
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, case submitters and supervisors
- Identify and develop incremental business from current clients within the territory, through referrals, cross-selling and up-selling
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers
- Keeps management informed by documenting activity in Salesforce
- Prepares sales activity reports and forecasts, and provides management with ongoing updates on new account opportunities
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on products, new products, and pricing
- 2-4 years of customer service and account management experience including proven success growing client revenue
- A demonstrated track record in achieving prospecting and revenue targets
- Strong customer service orientation and teamwork ethic
- A high degree of professionalism in written and verbal communications
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and reporting skills
- Willingness to ask questions, take the initiative to streamline office procedures and practices
- Computer literacy with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and browser-based workflow applications
- Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry, terminology, and standards
- A 4-year university degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus, but not required
- Salesforce and an activity and cadence management tool (e.g., XANT Playbooks)
This is an exceptional career growth opportunity to join a company that is has achieved steady growth and national market leadership, with a strong mission and values-driven culture. We offer a friendly, flexible work-environment and competitive compensation.
AllMed’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
AllMed provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AllMed complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
ABOUT ALLMED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
AllMed provides clinical decision making and utilization management solutions to leading payer and provider organizations. We work closely with clients toward a shared vision of healthcare that delivers the highest quality, values patient experience, and ensures both appropriate care and utilization of health-related services. AllMed is mission-driven to improve the quality and integrity of healthcare and is a recognized leader in this dynamic market.
“At AllMed, you are more than just an employee; you are part of a family. While many employers say this, I know with certainty, even during difficult times, that AllMed has my back. The transparency and openness from our leadership team make the employees feel empowered, trusted, and even more excited to celebrate the growth and success of the company. We have an amazing bunch of people with amazing skills. There is always something new to learn.”
“At AllMed Healthcare, we’ve got plenty of perks, a strong commitment to our community, and a caring and compassionate culture. When you add it all up, it’s a GREAT place to work. If you are passionate about helping patients, join our team at AllMed!”