INDUSTRY-STANDARD APIS FOR SAFE, UNINTERRUPTED DATA FLOW
- Does your team spend additional time transferring case details to and from your case management platform and your partners’ platforms?
- Does your team track multiple logins on multiple platforms and wish they only had a single sign-on?
- Does your organization value high-quality reviews with minimal errors to provide the appropriate care to your members in a timely manner?
- Does your organization continually look for ways to reduce costs while providing high-quality service to your members?
If you answered yes to any of these, AllMed is here to help.
ALLMED’S TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION SOLUTION
Through our LEAN management principles, AllMed has developed multiple Application Programming Interface (API) integration capabilities. AllMed’s technology integration solution uses a RESTful API integration between a case management system and AllMed’s PeerPoint portal to reduce complexity and streamline case submission workflow for your organization. Integrating your case management system with AllMed’s PeerPoint portal lets authorized users submit cases and retrieve decisions, securely and seamlessly, within their familiar case management environment.
APIs provide a standardized interface so any authorized user can securely submit cases for review and retrieve decisions directly from within their familiar case management workflow. Through an AllMed integration with your case management system, your organization can reduce the administrative burden and cost of sending out cases for external clinical review.
BENEFITS OF API INTEGRATION
With a full API integration implementation, case submitters stay within their case management system and assign cases to AllMed from that system. The API integration with PeerPoint pulls in required case information to initiate case review process. The benefits are experienced immediately as well as over time due to providing a more efficient streamlined workflow, improved user experiences, less required case submitter time per case, which reduces the overall submission cost, and fewer clerical errors.
The API is invisible to case submitters and removes the requirement to sign into and work in PeerPoint. AllMed continues to utilize PeerPoint to:
- manage case workflow
- monitor quality and turn-around times
- maintain a record of case rationale
- create final case output
- create invoice
Integrate your case management solution quickly with our online resources, test environment, and a support team ready to make your implementation seamless.
We’re committed to making our partnership a lasting success.