Cost-Effective Evaluation and Monitoring of Physician Performance
MedScore® is an economical external peer review solution that provides you with the ability to measure and monitor practitioner performance in high-risk specialties. In surgical fields such as interventional cardiology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, OB/GYN, and general surgery, it can be difficult to gain visibility using internal peer review services.
MedScore solves this problem, eliminating conflicts-of-interest, providing advanced evaluations in facilities that have limited specialty resources, and reducing the costs associated with larger external peer review projects.
MedScore uses a simple, color-coded scoring system, allowing you to easily evaluate each case against specialty-specific criteria.
MedScore can be used to:
- Measure and monitor ongoing performance in high-risk specialties
- Perform summary, scored peer review on a large sampling of cases for a single practitioner
- Perform departmental review of multiple practitioners on a broad sampling of cases
- Identify practice patterns or areas of concern for focused review
- Support credentialing, privileging, and proctoring
Want to learn more about how MedScore can help you achieve a cost-effective solution to evaluating and monitoring physician performance? Download our white paper on best practices in peer review.