Cost-Effective Evaluation and Monitoring of Physician Performance
MedScore is an economical external peer review solution that provides you with the ability to measure and monitor practitioner performance in high-risk specialties. In surgical fields such as interventional cardiology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, OB/GYN, and general surgery, it can be difficult to gain visibility using internal peer review services.
MedScore solves this problem, eliminating conflicts-of-interest, providing advanced evaluations in facilities that have limited specialty resources, and reducing the costs associated with larger external peer review projects.
MedScore uses a simple, color-coded scoring system, allowing you to easily evaluate each case against specialty-specific criteria.
MEDSCORE CAN BE USED TO:
- Measure and monitor ongoing performance in high-risk specialties
- Perform summary, scored peer review on a large sampling of cases for a single practitioner
- Perform departmental review of multiple practitioners on a broad sampling of cases
- Identify practice patterns or areas of concern for focused review
- Support credentialing, privileging, and proctoring
Want to learn more about how MedScore can help you achieve a cost-effective solution to evaluating and monitoring physician performance? Explore the best practices for deploying an effective peer review process in your facility.
Interested in our Peer Review Services?
Whether you need an unbiased opinion or access to specialty knowledge when you need it,
we’re here to help with customized services that fit your exact needs.