Our commitment to the highest-quality standards is rooted in our ability to engage excellent physician reviewers. If you are interested in joining our talented and diverse physician team, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of reviews do your physicians perform?
- Medical Necessity
- Experimental / Investigational
- Inpatient / Outpatient
- Coding / Billing
- Out of Network
- Provider Appeal / Claims Disputes
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Formulary Exceptions
- Pre-Existing Condition
- Length of Stay / Level of Care
What certifications do your physician reviewers need to join?
All MDs and DOs must have an active and unrestricted state license. Specialists must be Board-Certified in one or more specialties and actively practicing a minimum of 8 hours per week.
What specialties are you recruiting for?
We are always looking for excellent physicians in all specialties.
Join Our Physician Reviewer Network
Join a nationwide network of 350+ physician generalists and board-certified specialists performing the highest-quality medical reviews. AllMed Healthcare Management is one of the largest Independent Review Organizations in the United States, performing more than 100,000 evidence-based reviews annually for a variety of organizations. Our physician reviewers are trained to apply their medical and ethical proficiency to provide an independent and unbiased opinion, which is supported by cited medical literature and treatment guidelines.
We are always looking for outstanding physicians in all fields of medicine to join our growing team of physicians to perform evidence-based medical reviews.
To apply, simply submit your CV to PeerCV@allmedmd.com
Physician Reviewer Benefits:
- Be a patient advocate through non-clinical work performed on your schedule
- Gain insight into what your peers are doing throughout the US and improve your medical documentation
- Augment your income with the peace of mind that you’ll receive full and prompt payment for all services provided
- Broaden your clinical knowledge as you gain understanding of new trends and practice patterns around the country in a non-clinical setting
- Board Certified
- Active Practice for a minimum average of 8 hours per week
- 5 years post-medical school experience
- Active and unrestricted state license
- Strong writing and computer skills